Same Day Appointments or Telehealth Options
You are welcome to make an appointment with us at any one of our clinics, or virtually with our Telemedicine app. With Synergy Health 360, you can access your care anywhere.
Conditions We Treat
Synergy Health 360 can see you for day-to-day symptom diagnosis and annual physical and wellness exams. We can also treat a variety of illnesses and injuries, and help you manage your chronic conditions and diseases. Some of these include:
- Cold and fluSynergy Health 360 can see you for day-to-day symptom diagnosis and annual physical and wellness exams. We can also treat a variety of illnesses and injuries, and help you manage your chronic conditions and diseases. Some of these include:
- Heart DiseaseWe can help diagnose and treat heart disease, and offer up lifestyle changes that can prevent a heart attack. If you are currently experiencing chest pain and shortness of breath, you should contact your doctor immediately.
- Hypertension/High Blood PressureYou might have high blood pressure without any symptoms, but left untreated can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. Let’s discuss a wellness plan to help manage your condition.
- DiabetesAre you diabetic? Do you understand some of the symptoms and warning signs? We can help you better understand and treat the common types of diabetes – Prediabetes, Type 1 and Type 2. We can also answer some of your important questions about your diet, lifestyle and overall wellness.
- Acute and Chronic PainIf you are still suffering from pain following an injury or accident, we can help. Schedule an appointment today so we can discuss the cause of inflammation or disfunction.
- Anxiety/DepressionHolistic wellness is about the health of your mind, body and spirit. If your spirit is feeling a little low, we can discuss your overall wellness to better understand what may be amplifying feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Insomnia/Sleep ApneaGetting a healthy amount of sleep is an important part of wellness. If you’re having trouble sleeping or notice that your breathing patterns are effecting your sleep, we can discuss your treatment options to get the rest you need.
- HyperlipidemiaDo you know the last time you had lab work or tested your cholesterol levels? Let’s work with you to maintain a healthy level of lipids or fats in your blood.
Synergy Health 360 offers rapid testing for COVID-19. Call for an initial consult and to schedule an appointment at our designated locations.
Did You Know?
Americans that regularly see their primary care physician spend an average of 33% less on healthcare than those that don’t. The takeaway is simple… if you make time for wellness, you will likely spend less treating the illness.
Synergy Health 360 is an ideal provider for health-conscious families that would like to live well and avoid the surprises that life, and our health, can throw at us.
Schedule your wellness appointment today!